Puppy Kindergarten by Karma Dog Training
8 Week Series $250.00
Beverly Hills, every Sunday at 9:30am, 11am, 12:30pm
Karma Dog Training founder, Jeffrey Brian, has created a dynamic, 7-week, puppy kindergarten and off-leash socialization class. Over 10 hours of instruction is designed to give dog owners and their newest addition a head start making the most of the golden opportunity called "puppyhood". Ensuring your pup gets properly socialized is critical during this developmental stage. Taught in a state-of-the-art indoor training facility featuring climate controlled spacious rooms, immaculate parvo and distemper disinfected floors, the safety and comfort of your new puppy is our priority. Endorsed by veterinarians, groomers, Animal Control Officers and Doggie Daycare Professionals, we give unprecedented care and attention to each puppy, keeping classes small with only 8-10 puppies at a time.
Puppy Socialization Promotes:
- Obedience around other dogs
- Manners on and off the leash
- Social skills and confidence
In Puppy Kindergarten you will learn:
- Basic dog obedience with Karma Dog Training's 7 Requests for success (sit, stay, come, down, loose leash walking, leave it, go to your bed)
- Hand signals and voice cues, no harsh corrections
- The importanantance in bite inhibition skills
- Your role in your puppy's behavioral obstacles and how they originated
- How to overcome behavioral obstacles, turning potential negative experiences into positive healing opportunities
Puppies between the ages of 8 weeks and four-and-a-half months of age are welcomed. Karma Dog Training offers puppy owners a safe and supervised place to bring their not-yet-fully-vaccinated puppies to immediately begin the process of "safe socialization".
Please call to reserve your class, space is limited.
Karma Dog Training's Los Angeles puppy training and puppy socialization classes
(323) 533-9394 or (818) 383-5386