Complimentary consultations are available for all services. A professional pre and post consultation will be given upon arrival for your appointment to determine the best services and additional requirements for you and your pet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We are committed to offering quality grooming services. Your satisfaction is important to us, so we are proud to offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. After every full-service groom, the groomer will review the haircut to make sure you are happy with the service. If you notice anything when you pick up or even when you get home, please let us know in person or call us within 24 hours so we can make the adjustments. We will make haircut adjustments within 24 hours only. If a correction is not possible, then we will stand by our guarantee and will refund the difference between the price of the haircut and bath. Please note that refunds are not given on the entire booked service, only the haircut portion. We realize that pet styling can be subjective, therefore we want to ensure your 100% Satisfaction.
Credit card reservations are required for grooming services Walk-in clients are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis as time permits. Current vaccination records are required for all clients. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We strive to provide a professional service from start to finish with your cooperation and know that from time to time, things happen and we will do our best to accommodate your changing schedule.
- If you are running late, please call us. Your appointment time slot will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- If you arrive later than 15 minutes for your scheduled appointment time, the $25 Cancellation Fee will be applied and your appointment will be cancelled.
- Cancellation fees are not applied toward future services. In the event you choose to reschedule an appointment later that day or another day, it will count as a new appointment and the standard policies still apply. Please understand that when you are late it affects our ability to provide timely service for other clients that day.
- Please allow 3 hours during your service. The groomers will provide a rough estimate for the length of the total service at the time of dropoff. Our policy is to have all pets out within 1 hour of service completion to ensure comfort for the animals.
- Please let us know in advance should you need any Special Services or if you would like to schedule your dog to Stay the Day.
You are granted a 60-minute Grace Period for pick-up, and if in excess we reserve the right to charge you a Holding /Late Pick-up Fee of $10/hour, per dog. You are more than welcome to wait while your pet is being groomed and shop in our Pethouse Boutique and Meat Market, or hang out in our Lounge areas but for the safety of all pets, we do not allow owners to wait inside the Bathhouse area. If you have a specific requested out time, we suggest you request the first appointment of the day. Our concierge team will contact you upon completion of the service.
Please provide a minimum 24-hr cancellation notice. Your failure to do so will result in a $25 Cancellation Fee per animal. We provide courtesy call/email reminders 24-48 hours in advance for your convenience.
Please note that prices reflected in our menu of services are general guidelines based on breed and overall size, therefore your actual service fees may vary based on the temperament of your pet, the condition and length of the coat, as well as the specific treatments that either you are requesting or we are recommending. Hours of operation and prices are subject to change.
In the event your dog or cat arrives for their appointment with severe tangles, you will be charged in 15 minute increments, for the time it takes to brush out the mats before the bath.
Please – NO FLEAS! Pussy & Pooch is a FLEA-FREE ZONE. Please help us maintain the sparkling green Pethouse Boutique & Pawbar and be sure your pet is pest-free. If fleas/ticks are found during the course of our services, we are obligated to perform our natural De-Flea bath treatment at an additional charge.
Aggression Handling Fee
In the event your dog is overly aggressive or difficult to manage, you will be assessed an Aggression Handling Fee, as it will take multiple groomers to work on your pet safely.
Incomplete Service Fee
In the event your cat is overly aggressive, or becomes too stressed out and combative we will stop the service for the safety of your pet. Should you wish to attempt to finish this paid service, we will book an additional appointment within the same week at no extra charge. If you prefer not to complete the service you will be charged an incomplete service fee.
Health & Safety
We have a responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all the animals in our care, and require that every grooming guest be up-to-date on all their vaccinations.
- Canine guests must show proof of current Rabies vaccinations as required by law.
- We recommend that your dog is current on both DHLPP (Distemper, Leprotosis, Parvo) and Bordatella vaccinations as needed.
- We recommend that your cat is current on FVRCP.
We take a progressive approach toward your vaccination management and gladly accept valid titer test results and/or homeopathic nosodes as proof of current vaccinations.
Please understand that vaccinations protect both our staff, your pets and other visiting pets. You will be required to bring your vaccination verification. Or, for your convenience, your veterinarian can fax the verification to to us at (310) 221-8642 .
Things to Consider
Please remember that not all pets should receive traditional grooming services. Health, age and overall disposition can determine whether or not your pet will benefit from our professional services. You will be informed of any concerns upon arrival.
- If your pet is elderly, suffering from any physical ailment, or under veterinarian care for a condition that could be worsened by grooming, you will be required to provide a medical release.
- If your pet is especially nervous, scared, or excitable, you can help your pet feel more comfortable during their grooming service with us by increasing their playtime or exercise prior to the appointment time.
- If a pet should become too agitated to be safely bathed or groomed, our staff will not attempt to force the service on the pet.
- Puppies and kittens must be 4 months or older and be current on all their vaccinations before visiting the Bathhouse.