What's in Their Bowl? - Sept/Oct Nutrition Events
Join us for packed calendar of in-store informational and interactive wellness events throughout Sept/Oct focused on your pet's health and well-being.Meet our vendors, sample different foods/treats, and most importantly, learn something new about dog and cat nutrition. Pets encouraged to attend and sample!
Vendor Days - In-store Promos and Free Samples. See all the dates of when your favorite brands will be visiting the store.
Product Spotlight Days – See what products are on sale this month
Special Guest Days: 1) Sat Sep 12 – 10am-3pm | Sutra Canine Wellness (canine massage) Massage | Acupressure | Aromatherapy | Bio-Acoustics | Nutrition Introducing Madison Svensson, Sutra Canine Wellness Trainer certified in Canine Massage and member of IAAMB (International Association of Animal Massage and Bodywork) and the Animal Wellness Association, and producer of DJ Doggie line of canine bioacoustic therapy.
2) Sun Sep 27 – 11am-4pm | Calm Healer (animal communicator Terri Stueben) Animal Communicator | Reiki Master | Medical Intuitive Back by popular demand, and an insightful resource for your pets’ wellness program, Special Guest Terri Steuben, also known as the Calm Healer. Pre-Book your private session now | Space is limited | Reserve early to guarantee your session. One Day Only | Pre-Register Now | $50/30 minutes | To Reserve your spot, call the store (213) 438-0900 or Buy Online Here!
3) Nutrition & Wellness Workshops Learn more about how to choose the right diet for your pet, which ingredients to avoid, and how to maintain your pets’ overall health and wellness. Sign-up for in-store Pet Nutrition Workshops led by Sabine Contreras, a certified Animal Care and Nutrition Consultant. Advance reservations are required to attend. Click here to Book Online or call 213.438.0900 • Workshop #1 | Thur Sept 17 | 6:30-8:30pm | $25 ($200 value) An Overview Pet Food — What the Commercial Pet Food Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
• Workshop #2 | Wed Sept 23 | 6:30-8:30pm | $25 ($200 value)Kibble or Can, Raw or Home-Cooked— How to Choose the Best Diet for your Dog/Cat
• Workshop #1 & #2 | $40 (Book both workshops and Save $10!) Click here to attend both Workshops
• Customized Wellness Consultation | Sat Oct 3 | 2-6 pm | $30/30 min ($85 value)Meet with Sabine for an individual consultation. Expect an interactive communication and education process, during which she will work with you on a program optimized for your individual dog/cat, depending on specific needs and goals. Choose from several different types of feeding and wellness programs customized for your pet. (Time slots will be confirmed one week prior to Oct 3, based on order of bookings.) Click here to Book your Consultation