Located at the Santa Fe Lofts building in the Historic Core of Downtown Los Angeles, Pussy & Pooch's premier corner location provides a unique and special venue for filming and photo shoots. Perfect for any Pet related shot, it can also be transformed into other retail or social settings. This dynamic venue has multiple sections providing opportunity for creativity.
VIEW PHOTOS to see each section of the venue along with description and suggestions.
Past Filming at Pussy & Pooch
Since its inception in December 2007, P&P has had several photo and film shoots. Some of our highlights includes:
Filming: Dreamworks "Hotel For Dogs", MTV's "Fantasy Factory", HGTV's "Design on a Dime"
News / Filming: E! News, CBS News, KTLA, LXTV
Photo Shoots - Angeleno Magazine, 944 Magazine, NY Times, LA Times
About Pussy & Pooch:
Downtown LA's Ultimate Pet Destination...Pussy & Pooch is an innovative and unique pet boutique catering to pet owners living in, and visiting, downtown Los Angeles. Featuring distinctive, yet moderately priced products and services, Pussy & Pooch brings a playful, edgy and fun twist to the traditional pet store experience by offering a colorful and interactive social setting for pets and their parents.
- Boutique - Our high end designer boutique can easily be transformed into any specialty Retail environment (not limited to pet specialty).
- Gallery - Simple and flexible space, industrial studio look with cement floor and white walls.
- Outdoor Patio - Ideal for any patio or outdoor shot, including a Café or restaurant.
- Exterior / Windows - Historic building exterior with long and spacious window displays and sidewalk area.
3200 square feet: Boutique (1900), Gallery (900), Patio (400)
Ideal Filming Times:
We are flexible on scheduling and able to accommodate early start times. Mondays (closed to customers) and any weekday mornings are typically the best times for scheduling. Please call to check our availability.
Pussy & Pooch Pethouse and Pawbar
564 South Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Located at the Sante Fe Lofts in the Historic Core of Downtown Los Angeles
Map it: Google Maps
There's plenty of parking available surrounding the venue, including temporary parking in a loading zone directly in front of the store on Main Street.- Meter parking available on 6th and Main Streets between 9am-3pm and after 6pm.
- Five Star Parking: northwest corner of 6th/Main (across from P&P)
- Joe's Auto Park: Lot 558: 558 South Main (next to P&P)
- Joe's Auto Park: Lot 637: 637 South Main (diagonal across street from P&P)
Rates vary from $4-7/day